Friday, July 1, 2011

Martha Is My Hero

As a big fan of unrealistic expectations, I am also a big fan of Martha Stewart. While I am unable to even come close to attempting her crafts or gardening feats, I am always up for her kitchen challenges. I only wish that I had her space for an extensive collection of dishes and serverware. After all, I am my mother's daughter and rarely put the cooking dish on the table. It appears that my daughter is following in my footsteps with her play kitchen too. Success!

Imagine my delight when I checked celebrity birthdays for August 3 and found out that if all goes according to plan, my second child will be born on both my father's birthday and Martha Stewart's birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you should write to Martha and ask her to be the new baby's godmother. I bet she would put on quite the party for her godchild.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete